It’s been a long hiatus, but we are back doing what we love - sharing Design inspiration and elevating the style and function of our everyday lives.
Fall is the start of the indoor entertaining season, which means enjoying leisurely meals at the table in the company of family and friends. And of course, that means setting an inviting table to welcome your guests.
We’re excited to introduce a new line of dinnerware, called Dine with Fable. This beautiful line extends to ceramics, flatware, candles, stemware and glassware. Fable partners with creators all over the world who incorporate high quality materials, timeless designs and sustainable and eco friendly packaging.
The dinnerware is made in Portugal, using locally sourced recycled ceramics. It comes in six colour options, with accompanying serving pieces. The style is simple, organic and perfect for everyday use.
The cutlery is also crafted in Portugal from premium 18/10 stainless steel that’s locally sourced. It's dense yet lightweight and available in four finishes.
The glassware collections are designed in Vancouver, and made in both Japan and Germany. The glassware is crafted from high grade soda lime glass, stronger than regular glass, yet it has a light and airy look.
As you get ready to welcome guests into your home again. Here are a few tips when setting your table:
- Linen napkins, a runner or tablecloth will add softness and texture to the table.
- Always have fresh flowers or greenery in low containers, so you can see your guests over the table.
- Use candlelight in different heights to add a warm ambiance and create another layer of lighting.
- Use neutral tones in your dinnerware and add a few fall focused colours to elevate the look.
- Decorate with what's in season - bring in outdoor branches, pine cones, pumpkins, gourds or fall leaves to inspire the colours in nature.
This entertaining season, we hope you will linger over good food, share great stories and soak up the joy of company, all while surrounded by a beautiful table setting. Enjoy!